5. Add stir-fried mung bean puree to the pan and use a small fire. If the fire is too hot, occasionally stir the pan.
6. Stir fry until the butter is completely absorbed, and the mung bean paste can be well glued together, then transferred to the plate and cooled to the hand temperature to start the molding.
7. Slightly brush some corn oil in the mold to prevent sticking.
8. It is recommended to wear gloves in the left hand and mold in the right hand. Although the mold is 50 grams, it feels too big, and it is molded into a dough of about 30 grams.
9. The mung bean cake made from the warm mung bean paste is very soft and easy to deform. You can wait for it to cool down and seal it in the refrigerator. The refrigerated mung bean cake feels a bit hard, but it tastes like an entrance and is very delicious. When you don't eat, remember to seal it. After being exposed to the air for a long time, the surface moisture will easily evaporate and dry out.
1. Mung bean has a significant lipid-lowering effect, which can promote the decomposition of cholesterol in the liver into bile acid, accelerate the secretion of bile salts in bile and reduce the absorption of cholesterol in the small intestine, and prevent coronary heart disease, angina pectoris, atherosclerosis, etc.
2, mung bean has an anti-allergic effect, can help treat allergic reactions such as urticaria. The mung bean extract also inhibits staphylococci.
3, mung bean is rich in trypsin inhibitor, can protect the liver, reduce protein decomposition, reduce azotemia, and thus also protect the kidney.
4, mung bean is a summer hot summer good, green bean soup is a well-known summer drink. Mung bean soup can not only replenish water, but also timely supplement inorganic salts, which is of great significance for maintaining the balance of water and electrolyte.